How to Prevent Food Poisoning During The Festive Season
Food poisoning usually occurs as a result of viruses and bacteria that are present in contaminated food.Such a condition is quite risky and might lead to hospitalization. Actively, prevent food poisoning by following our tips:
- Use hot water and disinfectants to wash your hands, utensils, and food surfaces.
- Wash raw vegetables and fruits thoroughly before eating.
- Avoid eating raw meat or eggs.
- Thaw foods in the refrigerator, cold water or microwave and do not keep it out of the fridge at room temperature for long.
- Avoid cross contamination.