Reduce the risk of sudden infant death syndrome and other sleep-related causes of infant death by creating a safe sleep environment for baby.
- Nothing in sleep area.
- Keep head and face uncovered.
- Keep baby smoke free before and after birth.
- Always place your baby to sleep on his/her back, for naps and at night.
- Firm mattress, tight-fitting sheet.
- Baby sleep in his crib.
- Do not overheat or overdress.
- Baby should not sleep in adult bed, on a couch, alone, with you or with someone else.