Tips To Warm Off The Cold House
Warmth during the winter season can help prevent serious health conditions such as heart attacks, stroke, pneumonia and depression. It is especially important to keep your home warm if you have reduced mobility, is 65 or over, or have a health condition such as heart or lung disease.Tips to warm off the cold house.
- Keep the temperatures of the rooms you stay in at 18 °c.
- Make sure you wear enough clothes to stay warm.
- Use a hot water bottle to keep your bed warm.
- Close off any unused rooms.
- Let sun hit your house as possible.
- Drink warm beverages.